domingo, 7 de agosto de 2011

Tony Stark and Steve Rogers


 ..::Tony Stark and Steve Rogers from Marvel comics having sex::..
I just say this so your eyes don't bleed because you watched it! And you didn't liked yaoi
-------------------------------------------------
Tony, the horny bitch
----------------------------------------
 This is my fav couple, I like to see them together! But is not like it was all my mind cause you can't deny the clearly send signals ! I think the stuff at Marvel saw that and that's why they fucked us up with the Civil War... I loved to see that camaradery, and friendship between the two... It was the inminent future I guess, too bad world is still fulll of jerks that are still not ready.
You still have a chance to skip the dick part and watch the censored part at http://fav.me/d45i9cs
But yeah! Tony you must have herpes in your eyes of so much eye-fucking people, but when it comes to Steve...well we know what happens and who's on bottom xD





Now for the style of the drawing... I looked for some references, but you know it's really hard to find models that strong, so I mostly looked for the muscles and well I think it was a mission 95% accomplished... yet I feel like comics makes their muscles even bigger! like a 100% even bigger.... I am not sure, but I would really hope to hear your opinion people...
Should I mimetise the comic style a little more? or I leave it this way, muscled but not that much?
.....
On a extra note I tried something different with their nipples, not being a man I really don't know how they are supposed to be so I put them in a brownish pink xD... 
Also this is my first timne coloring a penis and also I'm not sure which color is it supposed to be? haha anyway... 
I colored it with photoshop but next time I'll do it with Sai and I we'll see the difference then
What still makes me super proud is their hair -mostly Tony's hair- I liked how it came out!


And as last note... since I like to see this two kissing and having rough wild sex I'm going to do some how does otakus call it? "Shonen-ai"?
But that will only be at deviantart... unless someone wants it here xD
Check my profile at deviantart if you wish to contact me!!
Enjoy!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario